If luxury, boutique accommodation for a family getaway, friends retreat or special occasion is what you are looking for then this property offers everything. This brand new house has been built to the highest spec and the owners have thought about everything to ensure guests have the ultimate holiday including a hot tub for those perfect summer evenings. Bedrooms arranged to offer the most private of spaces, with en suite bathrooms and some even come with their own living area to enhance the guest's boutique experience.
The open plan kitchen/lounge/diner offers the perfect space for entertaining as a large group for those nights you don't wish to experience all the fabulous eateries Padstow has to offer - which are only a short drive down the road. The house is situated looking down over the fantastic Trevibban Mill Vineyard, where you can pop in for a drink, enjoy a vineyard and wine tasting tour and even book to eat at the Appletons restaurant that doesn't disappoint (seasonal opening times - please check their website). Trevibban Mill is also offering itself as a luxury wedding venue and this property would make the ultimate choice for the wedding party accommodation.
There is also a gym close by on site where guests are welcome use if they feel the need to keep fit whilst away! The property is truly a unique and beautiful choice for that Cornish Holiday.
- Cloakroom: Basin, w.c.
- Utility Room: Washing machine, tumble dryer, sink.
- Bedroom 4: Double bed (4'6''), dressing table, chest of drawers. En Suite Shower Room: Dual head thermostatic shower, basin, w.c.
- Bedroom 3: Kingsize bed (5'), check of drawers, wardrobe, countryside views. En Suite Shower Room: Dual head thermostatic shower, basin, w.c.
- Bedroom Suite 2: Kingsize bed (5'), chest of drawers, wardrobe, sofa, chair, TV, dressing table, countryside views. En Suite Bathroom: Bath (dual head thermostatic shower over), basin, w.c
- Bedroom 5: Kingsize bed (5'), chest of drawers, wardrobe, dressing table.
- Bedroom 6: Twin beds (3'), wardrobe.
Bathroom: Bath (dual head thermostatic shower over), basin, w.c.
- Lounge/Kitchen/Diner: Wall mounted TV, woodburner, built- in electric oven, Induction hob, 2 dishwashers, wine cooler, built-in microwave, fridge/freezer.
- Cloakroom: Basin, w.c.
- Bedroom Suite 1: TV, sofa, chair, chest of drawers, wardrobe, TV, dressing table, Kingsize bed (5'), countryside views.
- En Suite Bathroom: Bath (dual head thermostatic shower over), basin, w.c.
GARDEN AND PARKING:
Parking for 4 cars, quarter of an acre of shared grounds, 3 balconies taking advantage of the stunning countryside views with garden furniture, 2 patio areas with additional garden furniture, barbecue, hot tub.
- Changeover Day: Saturday - arrival 4:00pm - departure 11:00am
- Pets Welcome: Maximum 3; £25 per pet per week.
- Hot Tub: Hot Tub included in rent.
- Power and Heat: Electricity included in rent; biomass boiler aiding heating and hot water.
- Bedding and Linen: Bed linen and towels provided (please bring your own beach towels).
- Baby Equipment: Baby equipment provided by owner upon request.
- Shop: 2 mls Pub: Trevibban Mill winery bar and restaurant 100 yards (seasonal opening - please check their website). Otherwise 2 mls.
NOTES: No smoking. WiFi provided. Important information about internet usage. Mobile reception varies. Information about mobile phone coverage.